MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2011, 07:37 AM   #10991 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by JuggNuttz View Post
but we had my family party for my birthday today since it was when we could all get together. had some real epic chinese food tonight, spicy and very flavorful and SPICY!!!! just how i like my men!!! i mean... women!!!! and my food, hotter the better. still burping that shit up, but when your drinking free beer, its all good.

speaking of parties... you know back in the day it used to be a bunch of us siting around getting wrecked and having fun...... thise time there were 5 adults and 7 kids running around screeching and prolly breaking stuff... where did my life go wrong? i have no kids... why are my parties now more kids then adults and if i get retard drunk infront of the kids im just the creepy drunk uncle..... getting old sucks ass.... i saw a quote from someone somewhere that said "when i was young all i wanted was to be older... now that im older... this is bullshit."
The first part I agree with, spicier the better imo. The second part made me laugh It's so true

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Morning everyone! I'm finally done with annual training so now back to work . No rest! Lol and for some reason I want some pizza
Mornin G! Pizza it up! I'm back from my long assed dog walk, going to order a pizza now I think...Something spicey with chicken... I'm over pepperoni. YEAH I SAID IT WHAT?

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”