MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Revolving title = Excitment and intrigue

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2011, 02:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Kreed
Lightweight

Kreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A BallerKreed Is A Baller
Quote:
Originally Posted by sNuFf_rEaLiTy View Post
I think revolving belts are just a sign of how close the competition is.

I love dominant champs to, Anderson Silva is no doubt an amazing MMA figurehead and I may not like GSP but I do respect him. I just personally don't think the WW and MW divisions are quite as deep and close as LW, LHW and HW. Not to take anything away from the defending champs, but is anyone surprised that it's those 2 divisions with dominant champs at the moment?
I agree with most of this but the part about the HW.That division isnt deep at all, for a guy with no striking/punch resistance and just raw brute strength (with no technique0 to just come in off the street and win the title like gangbusters that should tell you something.Who knows what cain goin to be like when he returns..The ufc HW division is a sorry case of who sucks the least..