MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Strikeforce Pick 'em: Feijao vs Henderson

View Single Post

Old 03-07-2011, 09:01 PM   #239 (permalink)
Ruckus
Big Dawg

Ruckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He CrossesRuckus Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by kantowrestler View Post
Third, Ruckus since we both lost you want to have a match on the next card? (which is on my 23rd birthday by the way)
No doubt kanto, its only logical. Although I'd hate to whoop your arse on your birthday and all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Machida Karate View Post
...but im glad i got to have my revenge match on Ruckus and show i only lost my 1 loss because the rules were a pure guessing game.

I should be undefeated but im not a good guesser lol....
If it was a guessing game it was for everyone, don't be a Tito with the excuses. We're 1 and 1 in SF and are bound to meet up again. Hopefully you'll have the belt than so I can take that from you along with all the excuses. Good fight though man, got me with the main event and solid calls in the decisions.