MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - swpthleg's training log

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2011, 01:46 PM   #260 (permalink)
swpthleg
Curitiba Food and Liquor

swpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings Systemswpthleg Is Beyond A Rankings System
Mon 3-7: jump rope/kick shield/plank/situp/pushup warmup, then dynamic floor drills up and down the floor with a partner. My sensei, for some reason, had a full-on mantrum because some people screwed up the hand combinations. I feel like when people are paying you to help them work out, you probably shouldn't yell quite that much. Granted, he works with a lot of annoying little kids, but it's still a little unprofessional.
tue: rested
Wed: Same as Wednesday, complete with mantrum. Clearly I wasn't the only one in the dojo who had their period.
thur: Judo was a few uchikomi rotations, then we threw the line for about 30 min, then butsugari gaiko.
Fri: 3 mile run where I had to stop a lot to stretch my calves out, then hit the speed bag.
Sat: rested
Sun: rested. I have to stop resting both weekend days, especially if I'm also resting on Tuesday.

Sig Credit to Toxic

Last edited by swpthleg : 03-17-2011 at 11:15 AM.
swpthleg is offline   Reply With Quote