MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Anyone want to buy Cain's truck??

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2011, 09:15 PM   #38 (permalink)
Rusty
Gone Hunting

Rusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings SystemRusty Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Actually I had an 1986 Iroc with the 305 TPI engine and I loved it. I just dislike the way most chev vehicles drive, they feel loose and sloppy. I also work in the oil field were vehicles take alot of abuse and the front suspension/steering on GM's just do not hold up at all.
I am extremely relieved by the IROC comment I'm guessing you're experience with sloppy driving GM's has to do with the fact that they are oil rig trucks. Maybe just high mileage vehicles???

I've dealt with those oil field guys for the better part of seven years and no brand of truck stands up to that kind of abuse. If a truck is a diesel, even worse. The weight of those things will wear out any and all front suspensions.

I have a GM vehicle that's 39 years old that I've had to 140 plus MPH with no front end work and felt as safe as you could expect at that speed

GM is a great brand, I just hope you come to the same conclusion sooner rather than later

Rusty is offline   Reply With Quote