MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Are You Doing Right Now!!!?

View Single Post

Old 03-08-2011, 11:05 PM   #11091 (permalink)
DragonStriker
Lightweight

DragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By AllDragonStriker Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by xeberus View Post
Got back from the Dr a bit ago. He got me a shot and a zpac. Anyways I get this ancient nurse who takes me back, must be 60 and shes about as friendly as a rabid wolverine in your pants. Anyways he leaves and I assume its going to be bag of bones bitch giving me the shot in the ass (hip) but instead its this 25-30ish girl who isnt hot but isnt bad looking either, a solid 6.5/10, and I would have hit it. She asks me to lower my pants... Bullshit, I undo my belt and drop my pants and boxers to the floor. Which is among my favorite things to do, get naked in front of your medical provider and start a conversations. I guess I just have that mindset "this is my penis and how are you" xD
Very interesting story.