MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Fights between teams, and partners

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2011, 10:33 AM   #27 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bhar View Post
While I do agree MMA is a sport, I don't agree it can be classed like every other sport. There are no other popular professional sports where the intent is to injure as much as in MMA.

Even boxing does not compare in terms of sheer punishment to the body and face that some mma fighters take.
Boxings way more brutal then MMA. I'd rather have my body banged up then my brain