• Jim Miller

Votes: 26 83.9%
  • Kamal Shalorous

Votes: 5 16.1%

***OFFICIAL*** Jim Miller vs. Kamal Shalorous Pre/Post Fight Discussion

3K views 41 replies 28 participants last post by  anderton46 
#1 · (Edited)

Miller vs. Shalorous vBookie

Please direct all threads/conversation regarding this fight into this thread. All other threads will be merged into this one.

See less See more
#4 ·
Yea I was a bit surprised he took a fight against Shalorous. Especially after he made such a big deal about getting his shot at the title.

Perhaps the UFC just wants to keep him warm for a #1 contender bout later this year? :pray01:

Anyways, Miller via first round sub.

#13 ·
Should be a good win for Miller here, though I expect it to be fairly competitive. It won't be easy, but I don't think that his momentum will stop here.

If he does win, does anybody want to see him have a rematch with Maynard or Edgar? I can't picture either result changing. I see him losing another decision to both of them. Then again, I guess if he keeps winning like he has been, he deserves the chance to attempt to prove otherwise.

#16 ·
There's no way Miller will submit Shalorus, he wont even be able to take him to the ground. Shalorus has the best wrestling in all of MMA and will keep the fight standing. Jim Miller should be able to still outstrike Kamal to a victory but with Kamal's heavy hands you never know.

#17 ·
There's no way Miller will submit Shalorus, he wont even be able to take him to the ground. Shalorus has the best wrestling in all of MMA and will keep the fight standing. Jim Miller should be able to still outstrike Kamal to a victory but with Kamal's heavy hands you never know.
?

GSP, Gray Maynard, Chael Sonnen, Dan Henderson, Randy Couture, Brock Lesnar, Jon Fitch, and Josh Koscheck. :confused02:

#20 ·
Isn't it Shalorus?

and man listen to this story, I've never heard it before:

Every year, on August 27, Shalorus and his friends celebrate his birthday. But the truth is, Shalorus has no idea on which day, or which year, he was actually born.

“The Government of Iran says I’m 37, but I’m not,” says the former Olympic wrestler, who estimates his actual age is closer to 29. “Maybe I was born in 1978, maybe 1979, maybe 1975. I don’t know. I said, ‘Mom, what happened?’ She said, ‘Oh yeah, we had another son before you and he passed away. We could not go to city (to the hospital) because we had no money and it was snowing, so we just gave his birth certificate to you … It’s very common where I come from.”

forreal? CRAZY shit. to not know what age you are when you die or something? weird.

#25 ·
I like this match up. I think Miller is a top five lightweight in the world right now but hes in for a tough test with Shalorous. Shalorous is a beast, he throws bombs, is very hard to take down and has vicious ground and pound. But I think Miller will be able to slightly out strike him and maybe catch him in a submission from the bottom. I predict a hard fought decision win for Miller or possibly a leg lock.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.