MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which is the Better Card? 129 or 130

View Single Post

Old 03-09-2011, 10:42 PM   #16 (permalink)
Life B Ez
"Focus"

Life B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings SystemLife B Ez Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
P.S.- how on earth did you not find that fight exciting after the 1st round? Frankie slamming the bigger wrestler? Fast paced? Close decision? Does someone need to get dropped each round for it to be exciting? I thought it was one of the better fights recently. And no doubt one of the better title fights of recent memory. Come to think of it I can't remember a better title fight other than maybe Silva-Sonnen...just for the way it ended.
No, but I put Maynard Edage in the same boat as Shogun Machida I. It was a great fight while it was happening and was really exciting, but after the fact on a second watch it just isn't the same. It's still a good fight, but not as exciting at all. A couple big events, Frankie getting rocked, the slam in the second, same as The couple flurries in Machida Shogun. It wasn't a bad fight, but after the second it was a lot of circle and jab and circle with a couple shots.