UFC 129, it really gives me more intrigue, and seems like its going to be one amped up night.
- I really think GSP vs Shields could actually be a close grappling match, and will have plenty of fans nervous that night. (Ones who dont want GSP to lose and then fight Silva)
- Aldo vs Hominick is going to be a battle, this could be a nice striking match. And its Aldo's UFC Debut.
- Couture vs Machida. If Machida is back to his old form, it could be one sided, plus it could be Couture's last fight, might as well see a legend walk off into the sunset with your own eyes.
- Henderson vs Bocek could be real nice, though I think this is going to be one sided, Bocek is losing.
- Nate Diaz vs Rory MacDonald. I really anticipate this one, might not be the biggest names but knowing both fighters, this could be a real scrap, early FOTN candidate. I expect this one to go everywhere, a real battle.