MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - relaxing after MMA : I can't sleep

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2011, 06:41 AM   #4 (permalink)
luger0
Flyweight

luger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of lightluger0 is a glorious beacon of light
sorry for a double-post

I tried this the other night as well,

I boiled up a cup of "dry-weight" white rice, I threw in some diced garlic and some herb mix I enjoy.

I also threw 6 medium eggs into my frying pan and scrambled them without any added ingredients.

When I looked up on the calorie intake I was blown away, it amounted to 1,000 calories. Even though this is a large meal it has your carbs and protein.

I had done the bath, and made the meal and I was crashing about an hour after I was finished with the 15-minute meal.

Throughout life there are bumps along the way some may be painful...others not...who gives a damn in the end you'll still die
luger0 is offline   Reply With Quote