MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'Angry' Jones bans talk of Rashad Evans showdown

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2011, 03:58 PM   #13 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
LOL its funny how mad hes getting with the rashad questions, i gotta admit they are retarded

i wonder if ariel will have the balls to ask him about it, he always likes to ask these types of questions...maybe JBJ might bring his nose down to normal size

i think that shows how serious hes taking shogun, i wonder if the fact that he hasnt been able to study shogun as long as his other opponents will have an impact on the fight

PS: damn theres 4 JBJ threads lol...remember i was the 1st one with these new ones so dont hate on me =(

Last edited by ACTAFOOL : 03-10-2011 at 04:00 PM.
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote