MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA Forum's most unjust victims??

View Single Post

Old 03-10-2011, 03:17 PM   #8 (permalink)
Hennessy
Flyweight

Hennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level nowHennessy is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
Michael Bisping is giant egotistical douche bag and a horrible human .
I'm with you here.

Another thing regarding Silva, maybe if he would bother to learn to speak english, the fans would not boo him all the time.

That dude fights for years for an american promotion in the USA and he SEEM to doesn't even bother to address these fans.

If I live and work in a foreign country, I would definitely learn how to communicate in the native language.

I mean you don't have to speak perfectly, but if you at least TRY, then I guess people would appreciate the effort no?

Not anything against Silva though, he is the greatest fighter out there but this one I don't get.
Hennessy is offline   Reply With Quote