MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - This forum has turned into another SHERDOG

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2007, 08:34 PM   #10 (permalink)
ozz525
Lights Out
Image Hosting by Picoodle.com

ozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enoughozz525 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Uchi
good thing i made this acc in 06 ^_^
anyways yea alot of flammers in that thread. Maybe mods need to be stricter and enforce the rules even more?

Edit:
I also have a suggestion/idea. People will only be allowed to dl videos or even see that section if they have a certain number of reps. Note, the people with over the certain ammount of reps will be reviewed to see how many posts that made and checked to see if they were repped by other people or just themselves. Or make it so that. 30 days of inactivity for 1 psoters will be deleted. and the reps they gave people will be removed. This will cause and lead to the demand in moderators tho.
I agree but I think it should be at least 50 posts and the deleteing inactive members is a good idea
ozz525 is offline   Reply With Quote