MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'Fairly agreeable' Phil Davis not out to hurt Nogueira

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2011, 07:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo de Amigo View Post
The funny thing is i feel the same way every time i read one of your posts

My point is Evans should be facing Rua but he is injured and the gripe i have is , if Bader had won would he have been offered a title fight which i dont think he would , so they fast tracked Jones to a shot at the first chance they got.

Evans is only going to be out for 6 weeks without training then a 2 month training camp and he is back thats what should have happened.

But again im going to get another response about how im dumb blah blah. The hilarious thing is i bet you will be one of the first people complaining about Rua coming off Knee surgery if he loses.

Too bad i have said that Jones will win multiple times. DEEERP.