MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'Fairly agreeable' Phil Davis not out to hurt Nogueira

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2011, 07:21 AM   #17 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The ForumK R Y Lord of The Forum
Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTAFOOL View Post
futuree...the guy is a beast...i really doubt JBJ can man handle him, davis is also a super gifted dude...crazy build, strength, creative, very good wrestling...

Davis FTW!...i wonder if lil nog will be able to catch him with his boxing....and i hope UFC keeps building him up logically, like after lil nog i guess he should get bader, after bader give him franklin, after franklin give him forrest, after forrest give him machida or rashad, and after that fight give him the title shot!
Wooow all them fights until a shot? Crazy! If he beats Nog, I'd give him a top ten, then one or two top 5's for a shot. With a win over Nog he'll be right up there in the mix.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”

Last edited by K R Y : 03-11-2011 at 07:32 AM.
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote