MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - 'Fairly agreeable' Phil Davis not out to hurt Nogueira

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2011, 08:34 AM   #20 (permalink)
K R Y

K R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is UntouchableK R Y Is Untouchable
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
Me too. A lot.

I know it's premature fanboy wishful thinking....but, I feel a rivalry coming as great as Frazier/Ali
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex_DeLarge_V2 View Post
This is a huge step up for Davis, which I'm happy about. Davis has looked great in the octagon and the UFC is smart with the way they book him, gradually getting better competition. But this is a HUGE step compared to his other opponents. If Davis pulls out a victory here then I'll be thoroughly impressed.
Agree with both of you. If he gets passed Nog he'll have alot of eyes on him. It's early days yet, but hype will start to grow if that happens (I hate that word, but it fits here). Can you imagine in a years time Bones vs Davis for the LHW strap? The future of this division is SO exciting.

“There are three things all wise men fear: the sea in storm, a night with no moon, and the anger of a gentle man.”
K R Y is offline   Reply With Quote