MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mirko Cro Cop: "Brendan Schaub won't last three rounds with me."

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2011, 04:07 PM   #14 (permalink)
ACTAFOOL
Lightweight

ACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level nowACTAFOOL is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by morninglightmt View Post
how did he "accept the loss" against mir? it may have been a boring fight, possibly the MOST boring fight I have ever witnessed, but he didn't "accept the loss", Mir KO'd him hard.

ps. aside from that, I'm still not impressed with Schaub. I think Crocop still has what it takes to take him out.
well even before the fight he was already saying how if he lost its because he didnt have time to prepare, what kind of mentality is that? and he always kept saying that it was just a favor for the UFC, he wasnt ready for this fight and bla bla bla

it just seemed like he knew he was going to lose, he was already prepared mentally to lose, watch the fight he doesnt even try to win, he does nothing, he went in there to survive and thats pretty much it, he got a HUGE paycheck from the UFC for that fight, i think he just wanted the money, not the victory

obviously these are only assumptions, i could be 100% wrong, but in the barry fight to me it looked like he wanted to win, in the mir fight he just didnt care, just wanted to grind out a decision, win or lose, get that nice paycheck and get out

i think he will want to finish schaub, especially because he probably thinks he really can..thats what i hope!
ACTAFOOL is offline   Reply With Quote