MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mirko Cro Cop: "Brendan Schaub won't last three rounds with me."

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2011, 05:00 PM   #19 (permalink)
Drogo
Lightweight

Drogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level nowDrogo is on another level now
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roflcopter View Post
Cro Cop is an awful fighter.

He won't last three rounds because hes going to knock you out and go home unscathed.

Schaub at least comes to fight and is a spledid athlete.
I wasn't going to say "awful" but yeah, this. Based on his last few fights it would be a miracle if Cro Cop lasted three rounds with Schaub, not the other way around. Cro Cop had his moments but honestly how many mediocre/bad performances can he throw out there and STILL have people thinking he is going start knocking people out?

He is done and the sooner he stops fighting the happpier I'll be. I don't want to remember him losing to mediocre fighters I want to remember his glory days and he is making it harder and harder to do that.
Drogo is offline   Reply With Quote