MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Mark Munoz Draws Demian Maia at UFC 131 in Vancouver

View Single Post

Old 03-11-2011, 09:41 PM   #6 (permalink)
Squirrelfighter
Squirrel Fighting Champ

Squirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatSquirrelfighter Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Maia by triangle choke or armbar. His JJ is too tight for Munoz to out grapple. And Maia has the stand up to set up a shot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
you quickly forget the brutal KO at the hands of nate marquardt? i see a similar ending at a similar time of stoppage
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFC_OWNS View Post
i say munoz by tko because he cans trike pretty good now and he'll stuff maias takedowns with ease
Well, as long as Maia doesn't leap in with a roundhouse, he'll be fine. Silva didn't even stagger him with his punches, that is, when he wasn't dancing like a queen.

Why can he stuff Maia's takedowns with ease? Because Chael Sonnen, a far more skilled grappler, was so able to stop the body lock takedown?

Sig courtesy of that photo-matic magician limba

Quote:
I went out the way that I fight. I went out on my shield. That’s it. Done. --Chuck Liddell
Quote:
My goal is to end my opponent --Carlos Condit
Squirrelfighter is offline   Reply With Quote