MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - My first fight: Rashad Evans

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2011, 07:44 AM   #8 (permalink)
The Dark Knight
Lightweight

The Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound GreatThe Dark Knight Is A Pound 4 Pound Great
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dtwizzy2k5 View Post
If you read Forrest Griffin's book youll see his first fight was very raggedy and illegitimate as well; i think most fighters start out in very broke-down small fights before they start doing legit stuff.

Yeah, I remember that bit in his book. Sounded grimy to say the least. I think he said it wasn't too disimilar to the stuff you see in Fight Club..though I imagine he was exaggerating just a lil bit.

See, I figured Rashad started MMA sooner than listed. Probably most of the fighters have. Rashad's earned his stripes though, and you can tell by the way he carries himself. He's been through the dodgy promotions and worked his way up to UFC Undisputed LHW champion which I can see him getting back as long as he stays hungry. WAR RASHAD.
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote