MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Member Tattoos / Tats / Ink Pictures

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2011, 09:11 AM   #203 (permalink)
El Bresko
....Omar Comin'

El Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings SystemEl Bresko Is Beyond A Rankings System
There's some really nice tats in here - here's a few of mine:

This is my next design, a Samurai and i am getting the bushido code with it. here's a pic of the design:

this one is showing the two on my chest:

and another one of the lion just after it was done:

these are my legs "born here, die here" not a literal thing but it basically signifies my love for my country and shows to me that home is where your heart lies and regardless of where my corpse is when i perish, my heart will always be here. (australia, i don't really like the typical aussie pride and southern cross tattoos).

I also have my brother and sisters name on my inner left and right biceps and "tell me" on the inside of my right elbow.

Last edited by El Bresko : 03-12-2011 at 09:15 AM.
El Bresko is offline   Reply With Quote