MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - GSP - Says he isnt afraid of Anderson.

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2011, 09:24 AM   #68 (permalink)
Guy Incognito
The Mad Titan

Location: Following The Path To Jesus Set By His Disciple Vitor Belfort
Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.Guy Incognito Is among the most hated on the net.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vale_Tudo View Post
Honestly though, "P4P" Is throw around so much today that Im starting to wonder If people really know the meaning of It anymore.

Here's how I always saw pound for pound. Imagine a magical place where every single fighter weighed exactly the same, but had all their strengths and weaknesses.

Who would win? A 200lbs GSP vs a 200lbs Silva, I would put my money on GSP 9 outta 10 times. But I would place my money on Cain 6 outta 10 times against GSP.

Therefore, all the fans/journalists are wrong and Cain is the P4P best fighter on the planet.
Thats exactly what P4P is supposed to mean. sugar ray robinson is the reason P4P was created as he had a better skill-set then anybody at the time but they couldn't say he was the No.1 because obviously the heavier weight guys would beat him so they created it.

Last edited by Guy Incognito : 03-12-2011 at 09:27 AM.
Guy Incognito is offline   Reply With Quote