MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Which is the Better Card? 129 or 130

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2011, 06:24 PM   #44 (permalink)
Sambo de Amigo
Welterweight

Sambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by jonnyg4508 View Post
So they signed Santiago, a champ of another organization who most likely cost them a little bit of cash....all to propel Stann? Santiago isn't even known in the U.S. How does a win over him create a name for Stann?

I'm not sure who wins. But to say a 10-3 journeymen from the WEC gets an easy win here is laughable.

You must love to fall for hype, if you think the almighty BRIAN STANN has fights right now where he "in now way should lose". Gee Wiz lets get Stann in the P4P top 10.
I dont think Stann is amazing but i know he is better than Santiago , I dont know if you knew this but Jorge has been in the UFC and was 1-2............ and has lost a ton of fights and mostly beaten journeymen...........

And if its hype why not sig bet me BIG MAN , ill take Stann the guy who is all "hype" and you can have the guy who cost some cash lmao so how about it ? 1 week anything goes no racism though.

Velasquez will be back

Sambo de Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote