MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jake Shields must be happy

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2011, 07:06 PM   #4 (permalink)
Sambo de Amigo
Welterweight

Sambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By AllSambo de Amigo Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
I think you misunderstood the point of the thread. The OP means the UFC can now use SF highlight tape to hype the GSP fight. Before they could only show brief clips of an unimpressive Kampmann fight.

SF had the same problem with Fedor, they couldn't use any Pride footage and they had basically no tape to hype him up with until the Rogers KO.
Well to me i dont think Shields will really care that much about his own HYPE , and showing some extra footage won't really make alot of difference so i suppose i can agree he probably is happy that they can hype more but Shields isnt the first guy that springs to mind when thinking of guys who are happy about this purchase.

Velasquez will be back

Sambo de Amigo is offline   Reply With Quote