MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Firefox 4.0 Beta

View Single Post

Old 03-12-2011, 10:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Toxic

Location: See that guy over in the window, with the binoculars?
Toxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among MenToxic Is A God Among Men
Quote:
Originally Posted by Voiceless View Post
I'm not sure whether it's because I have Chrome portable (I don't like programs digging deep into my system), but as soon as I'm using multiple tabs it slows down considerably and it didn't prefent several pop-ups which brought some mal-ware on my computer. So I'm not really a Chrome enthusiast.
I never have less than 5 tabs going and still love it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
To me, FF is like a big old cadillac. fast enough but, big and clumsy, hard to park and more bells and whistles crammed into the dashboard than I will ever use. But still, a nice ride.

Chrome is a motorcycle. doesn't have all of the options that FF does but absolutely the quickest way from A to B. (and more options every day)

In comparison, IE is the old rusty pickup in my backyard with weeds growing out of the engine and the wheels on blocks. Left there because something new went wrong every time I cranked it.
Best assessment ever.

"If you get hit and it hurts hit him back you not knocked out yet."-Joe Doerksen
The Toxic Terrors (FFL)
Demetrious Johnson*Eduardo Dantas*Rafael Silva*Zach Makovsky*Michael Page

Toxic is offline   Reply With Quote