MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - MMA Forum's most unjust victims??

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2011, 12:53 AM   #11 (permalink)
Voiceless
Middleweight

Voiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By AllVoiceless Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by G_Land View Post
Plus the refusal to speak english just pisses me off when I know he knows the language lol.
Sorry, but I think that is typical native English speaking arrogance. I haven't heard much of Silva speaking in English, but when he did it seemed that he didn't feel comfortable as he wasn't very good at it. So he probably just doesn't want to embarrass himself.

I usually tell native English tourists that I don't speak English and just send them plain in the wrong direction if they ask me for the way and start in English right away instead of at least trying a sentence like "Hello, I'm sorry I don't know your language, do you speak English and can help me?" a sentence which you will find in every tourist guide.
Voiceless is offline   Reply With Quote