MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What's Next For Stun Gun?

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2011, 08:50 AM   #58 (permalink)
dayslime
MMA Fanatic

dayslime will become famous soon enoughdayslime will become famous soon enoughdayslime will become famous soon enoughdayslime will become famous soon enoughdayslime will become famous soon enoughdayslime will become famous soon enoughdayslime will become famous soon enoughdayslime will become famous soon enoughdayslime will become famous soon enoughdayslime will become famous soon enoughdayslime will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by osmium View Post
Kampmann is a vastly superior grappler to Diaz especially in the clinch standing and is much larger. Nate should be at 155 and Kampmann was a top 10 quality fighter at 185 if they fought Nate would be destroyed within a few minutes. StunGun would have a ton of trouble taking him down and get wrecked standing. It is a terrible matchup for him because Kampmann can nullify basically all of his strengths.
I read an interview somewhere of Kims where he talks about training with Kapmann in America and he politely implies he was beating his ass in sparring.

so I can guarantee this fight would be much much closer than you think.

i remember he was also asked who he thought would win the Shield vs Kapmann fight and he was leaning towards Shields because Kapmanns wrestling wasn't that good.

Last edited by dayslime : 03-13-2011 at 08:54 AM.
dayslime is offline   Reply With Quote