MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - TUF was harder for Junior dos Santos than actually fighting.

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2011, 10:23 AM   #13 (permalink)
edlavis88
Light Heavyweight

edlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings Systemedlavis88 Is Beyond A Rankings System
I have never had an MMA fight but got 50+ boxing fights under my belt as an amateur and i find it hard to believe anyone who has fought competitively in any contact sport can say that the fight is the hardest part. Either that or it is someone who has prepared awfully, like UFC_OWNS says its the reward at the end of what should be an agonising training regime.

Anyways that wasn't the point JDS was making. He was saying fighting is easy when compared to having to be in social situations that took him out of his comfort zone - I can relate to that.