MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dan Henderson open to working with UFC after purchase of Strikeforce

View Single Post

Old 03-13-2011, 09:30 AM   #10 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaswe82 View Post
I agree except I see him beating Griffin most days. Griffin had trouble with Tito.
I could see him beating Machida depending on wich Machida comes in to fight.
I'll give him the 7 - 8 spot.
That would be a really good fight, however it's invalid because Griffin is in the top five right now with his wins over Jackson and Ruas. I think that if you look at it the other way, how many guys not in the top ten could beat Henderson that list would be pretty big.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo de Amigo View Post

Then you claim Henderson would get beat by the majority of the LHW division , i think you need to relax the guy competed every round with Rampage and with a better gameplan can win , Rampage had his best fight Henderson didnt id give the fight to Dan if they rematched.
I see your point, the guy has earned his respect. But how would he do against a top prospect like Ryan Bader who's basically a version of him except a decade younger and much larger. You then have the other side of the coin with guys like Hamill and Bonnar who he is higher ranked then but if they fought I'm not sure he would be able to KO them. I think with some guys it would go to the judges and it would be close.

I like Dan a lot, but objectively speaking I don't see him making the climb to title contention in the UFC LHW divison.
John8204 is offline   Reply With Quote