MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Jon Jones: I'm 'Too Big, Too Fast, Too New School' for Shogun Rua

View Single Post

Old 03-14-2011, 04:41 PM   #26 (permalink)
Steroid Steve
Flyweight

Steroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of lightSteroid Steve is a glorious beacon of light
Yeah this fight will go to the ground for sure. I don't really see Shogun submitting Jones because he is not prominent in using his BJJ to submit people (only 1 sub in his career), but he'd have to get up in order to win this fight or flash KO Jones.

Also, I don't see why people are making a big deal about his "smugness". No one can be champion not having full confidence or compete at a high level in anything for that matter.

Last edited by Steroid Steve : 03-14-2011 at 04:43 PM.
Steroid Steve is offline   Reply With Quote