MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Tito Ortiz has the worst stand up in all of MMA

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2011, 05:37 AM   #8 (permalink)
No_Mercy
BEWARE OF THE PENGUIN!

No_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF MaterialNo_Mercy Is Future HOF Material
Gonna have to go with Rashad Evans. Where are ya Spoken...haha. I kid...I kid. Although his striking is over-rated.

Hmm...lets see in the UFC it could be Renzo. He got outstruck by a sub par striker in Hughes. It was leg kicks of all things to boot. Renzo is dope, but I'm being honest.

I would say Brock too, although he did knock down Herring and Couture. His striking just looks clumsy.

As for Tito he's actually probably doing the best out of all the old schoolers; Ken, Frank, Chuck, Tank, Big Nog, with the exception of Wand, Vitor, and Randy whom experienced a bit of a resurgence late in their career. All the former guys mentioned have been KOed...badly. Tito somehow is resistant to this. It's an anomaly.
No_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote