MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Manager: Anderson Silva Wouldn't Have a Problem Fighting GSP at a Catcweight

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2011, 03:45 PM   #51 (permalink)
John8204
Ultra-weight

John8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By AllJohn8204 Is Beloved By All
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckeever View Post
When was that ever a title run?
You also had the Main event with Irvin in 08. The guy is in the main event of two UFC events at LHW one right after the champ lost his title and that isn't a run?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BadTrip View Post
Well....it was 8 months or so....after Griffin had broken his hand against Rashad. ...sooo.... that's not really right after, eh? It was Griffin's next fight, true.... but that was Anderson's second fight at LHW in the UFC, no? Yes, I suppose you can say that he was fighting the ex-champ and all... but I never saw that as a LHW campaign from Anderson. I saw as more as Anderson being bored and looking for some challenge.

just my opinion of course.
I don't think it was boredom I think it was a cash grab. I think it was his way of getting easy pay checks. He ran from Leites, and Maia and he cherry picked 205 ers that weren't going to bring him to the ground.
John8204 is online now   Reply With Quote