MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - mismatch fights that you'd love to see

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2011, 10:12 PM   #1 (permalink)
carlosevenos
Amateur

carlosevenos has a spectacular aura aboutcarlosevenos has a spectacular aura aboutcarlosevenos has a spectacular aura aboutcarlosevenos has a spectacular aura aboutcarlosevenos has a spectacular aura aboutcarlosevenos has a spectacular aura aboutcarlosevenos has a spectacular aura aboutcarlosevenos has a spectacular aura aboutcarlosevenos has a spectacular aura aboutcarlosevenos has a spectacular aura aboutcarlosevenos has a spectacular aura about
mismatch fights that you'd love to see

what mismatch fights would you like the ufc to put on, if any. Purely for entertainment or just to see another guy get a well deserved beatdown. Here are a few of my picks:-

tito ortiz vs jon jones- tito has such a big ego and he still thinks what he did ages ago, is just as relavent now. He says he's the ali of mma. If tito thinks he's as good as he is, he'd happily face jon jones. And it would be hilarious as tito would find out he has nothing to offer jones.

donald cerrone vs bj penn- both these guys are entertaining fighters, but I get the feeling cerrone thinks he is better than he really is, and needs to be put in his place.

Nick diaz vs anderson silva (yeh i know diaz is welterweight, but id love to see a catchweight)- im not a fan of diazmand all the shit he talks, and id love anderson to pick him apart and show boat. Basically do what he seems to do to other fighters.

what are you're thoughts guys. I must note this thread is only fun, and I don't get satisfied with seeing fighters getting seriously hurt.
carlosevenos is offline   Reply With Quote