MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Manager: Anderson Silva Wouldn't Have a Problem Fighting GSP at a Catcweight

View Single Post

Old 03-15-2011, 11:32 PM   #57 (permalink)
aerius
Featherweight

aerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level nowaerius is on another level now
Personally I take everything that comes out of either side with a large helping of salt. Main reason? Neither of them speaks English as a first language, GSP's on the record as saying that some of the stuff that comes out in his interviews isn't quite what he meant since he's not quite fluent in the language. Interview him in French and we'll be able to get a much better idea of what he's actually thinking and what he really means.

Anderson's camp, especially Ed Soares have been known to give, how should I put this, less than accurate translations. Until I see a Portugese interview which is translated by a professional I'm going to have a hard time taking it seriously.
aerius is online now   Reply With Quote