MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Manager: Anderson Silva Wouldn't Have a Problem Fighting GSP at a Catcweight

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 04:29 AM   #66 (permalink)
SideWays222
All Around Nice Guy
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemSideWays222 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by John8204 View Post
I believe three out of his four loses were to WW's (Okami, Chonan, and Azeredo) so it's funny that the article claims him as a temp LHW.
Lol how small was Okami and Anderson Silva at the time???

Okami looks like he weights 220 atleast. The dude is a monster size wise at MW. For both Anderson and Okami to have been at 170(WW) is kind of nutty. Since they are both like the biggest MW currently. I think it goes... Nate,Anderson,Okami. Thats what my line up goes when it comes to the weight.

Lets remember that Forrest Griffin is considered one if not the biggest LHW out there. He is said to dwarf the other LHW in size.

If i didnt know what Okamis lower half looks like. I would think him and Nate are in different Weight Classes.

Last edited by SideWays222 : 03-16-2011 at 04:34 AM.
SideWays222 is offline   Reply With Quote