MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad wants Jackson to choose between him and Jones ?!

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 04:01 AM   #21 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldfan View Post
I can't watch the video but, I see nothing wrong with this quote. This is an intensely personal issue for these guys and why I'm against team mates being pushed into a fight. If it works for them and they can make each other money then great. If it causes an upheaval and disruption in the system that got them here then leave 'em alone, there are other fights.

edit: I posted this in another thread. Jackson doesn't want to corner either fighter. it's ust a mess. Hope you're all happy now.

Actually, yes... I am happy. I'm happy these guys get to finally put their claims of brotherhood to the test. I'm glad its been revealed to be nothing more than hollow words.

At the end of the day, they made the claims. Its not the fans fault that their claims we're weak and not true. They dug their own hole. They both want the belt and they both choose to work together in the same camp. Madness.
Soojooko is online now   Reply With Quote