MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Manager: Anderson Silva Wouldn't Have a Problem Fighting GSP at a Catcweight

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 09:41 AM   #87 (permalink)
tkoshea
Flyweight

tkoshea Is Running Through The Rankingstkoshea Is Running Through The Rankingstkoshea Is Running Through The Rankingstkoshea Is Running Through The Rankingstkoshea Is Running Through The Rankingstkoshea Is Running Through The Rankingstkoshea Is Running Through The Rankingstkoshea Is Running Through The Rankingstkoshea Is Running Through The Rankingstkoshea Is Running Through The Rankingstkoshea Is Running Through The Rankings
Quote:
Originally Posted by HitOrGetHit View Post
[font="Verdana"]No competition? Jake Shields, Martin Kampmann, Diego Sanchez, Paulo Thiago, people are talking about a 2nd fight with Fitch as well.
I'll be honest with you, I would have very little interest in seeing GSP fight any of those guys, no more so than when he thought Dan Hardy.

I'd watch because its a GSP fight and he is a big deal in the world of mma, but none of those names mentioned really do a lot to raise the profile of the fight further than it being a GSP title defense.

I'm not opposed to him staying at WW and spending the next 5 years beating up on these type of guys, its up to the talent in the division to provide a challenge for him.

As a fan however I'd really like to see him fighting a top guy who can make you excited to see the fight and not no who will win....kind of like the second fight with Hughes when he won the title (which at the time seemed like a massive fight, more so than any GSP fight I can remember since in my view anyway)
tkoshea is offline   Reply With Quote