MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Manager: Anderson Silva Wouldn't Have a Problem Fighting GSP at a Catcweight

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 10:17 AM   #90 (permalink)
Mckeever
Banned

Mckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings SystemMckeever Is Beyond A Rankings System
Quote:
Originally Posted by hadoq View Post
well he's not enthusiastic about the idea because, and he said it, he has another fight to focus on, and this is the one against Shields.

What use would it be for him to blah about the andy fight while he's supposed to be preparing for Shields ?

I'm pretty sure all who now call him a pu**y would have called him "disrespectful" if he was talking bout andy while preparing for Shields.

haters gonna hate

That being said, I don't see GSP winning against silva, all I can see is him getting caught while shooting for a TD

I see GSP winning a rematch tho, but as it is now, I'm pretty sure silva would take him out just as easily he took out just about anyone else
I really do hope thats the case, after Shields, we'll see how he likes the idea then.

I have GSP winning. Stylistically, he's almost the prototype to beat Anderson. Andy's biggest weakness is his wrestling, GSP happens to have the bet damn MMA wrestling in the game. On top of that, hes got great sub defense and great striking himself.

I think GSP would easily shrug off any sub attempts from Andy and control him for the majority of the fight.
Mckeever is offline   Reply With Quote