MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate: Henderson Shut Him Up. Month Later he is a Loudmouth Again. I wanna shut him up

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 10:39 AM   #6 (permalink)
BrianRClover
Welterweight

BrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By AllBrianRClover Is Beloved By All
Why is there not more blame being placed on Rivera and his band of jackasses. There is no question what Bisping did was was wrong, but it can also be described as reactive.

It seems like "poor" Jorge's defeat and illegal knee shot have magically erased the addmittedly funny pre fight hype video he and his pals made, as well as the 5 minute plus "Bisping is a dick" video... that was not nearly as funny.

Jorge got his as far as I'm concerned, and I'm wondering why no one is calling him out for his actions. Sure he lost the fight... but in my opinion there is no question who the bigger dick in the entire situation was, it was NOT Bisping.
BrianRClover is offline   Reply With Quote