MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Nate: Henderson Shut Him Up. Month Later he is a Loudmouth Again. I wanna shut him up

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 03:51 PM   #16 (permalink)
skinnyBIGGS
Amatuer

skinnyBIGGS Is In Need Of Some GuidanceskinnyBIGGS Is In Need Of Some GuidanceskinnyBIGGS Is In Need Of Some GuidanceskinnyBIGGS Is In Need Of Some GuidanceskinnyBIGGS Is In Need Of Some GuidanceskinnyBIGGS Is In Need Of Some GuidanceskinnyBIGGS Is In Need Of Some GuidanceskinnyBIGGS Is In Need Of Some GuidanceskinnyBIGGS Is In Need Of Some GuidanceskinnyBIGGS Is In Need Of Some GuidanceskinnyBIGGS Is In Need Of Some Guidance
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
Bisping is the least scary fighter on the planet. I'm only a WW but if I had a choice to fight any UFC fighter it'd probably be Bisping. The dude is just not at all intimidating and I feel like I've had sparring sessions harder than his fights.

I don't really hate him enough to pay to watch him get beat up though. If he headlined a PPV I wouldn't buy it (and haven't). He's more like that CharlieZ guy, too dumb to care about when he talks shit.

Id pay good money to see Hendo demolish him once again , that KO was classic the pic of Bispings face as his lights went out lol guy is nothing more then those brash soccer fanatics theres leapfolds of talent ahead of him but are not in the lime light...
skinnyBIGGS is offline   Reply With Quote