MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad wants Jackson to choose between him and Jones ?!

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 02:58 PM   #22 (permalink)
BJ Penn 101
MMA Fanatic

BJ Penn 101 will become famous soon enoughBJ Penn 101 will become famous soon enoughBJ Penn 101 will become famous soon enoughBJ Penn 101 will become famous soon enoughBJ Penn 101 will become famous soon enoughBJ Penn 101 will become famous soon enoughBJ Penn 101 will become famous soon enoughBJ Penn 101 will become famous soon enoughBJ Penn 101 will become famous soon enoughBJ Penn 101 will become famous soon enoughBJ Penn 101 will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soojooko View Post
Actually, yes... I am happy. I'm happy these guys get to finally put their claims of brotherhood to the test. I'm glad its been revealed to be nothing more than hollow words.

At the end of the day, they made the claims. Its not the fans fault that their claims we're weak and not true. They dug their own hole. They both want the belt and they both choose to work together in the same camp. Madness.
This is true .

At the end of the day , a professional fighter should put the championship ahead of their mini friendship developed in training .
BJ Penn 101 is offline   Reply With Quote