MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad wants Jackson to choose between him and Jones ?!

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 07:29 PM   #28 (permalink)
KillerShark1985
Middleweight

KillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings SystemKillerShark1985 Is Beyond A Rankings System
Well thats not really a choice is it, lets see who is the one giving him this ultimatum, he is not going to kick the other guy out now is he just because Rash says so, and especially double so should Jones take that Belt back to camp.

Oh well Rash was nice having you there, see ya later!!

We may get to see Rash vs Jones after all, in fact after all this sh1t if Rash does not step up for his title shot should Jones win the belt then he is just well.... figure that one out, worse than Diaz talking the sh1t and not stepping up to fight Miller anyway at least Diaz has Gold and Weight division difference on his side of the debate, whats Rash's excuse.

Come to think I hope Rash dodges this fight which pisses DW off and Rash ends up in SF, I would love to see him fight King Mo, I have been saying for a long time that I think SF has a stronger LHW division, and ex-champ vs ex-champ Mo vs Rash, I seriously think Mo takes this one and goes a long way towards proving my point

KillerShark1985 is offline   Reply With Quote