MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad and Jones beef heating up.

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 06:58 PM   #5 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
You guys know... il be by myself on this. I have never heard Jon jones full comments when talking about Rashad. So i kept thinking that its pretty silly for Rashad to get mad over the stuff i read. But after reading the full quote here, i can understand why Rashad is a little ticked off. The way Jon Jones went about it was kind of a slap in the face.

Quote:
"I absolutely hate when people mention Rashad Evans, especially throughout this training camp….for people to even be mentioning Rashad Evans right now…I think it's ludicrous. Rashad is not in my mind, he's not in my being, he has absolutely zero to do with my heart and who I am right now," Jones said. "This guy has nothing to do with Shogun and from here on out, I don't think I'll answer a question about Rashad. I have a lot of people outside of Rashad who I can draw energy and power from and they'll all be with me."
Its a pretty harsh comment. A second ago they dont want to fight because they are like brothers. Next he says that Rashad isnt even in his mind or who he is. He will find energy and power out of other people?? Like Rashad has been dragging him down or something?

I realize most of you guys are ok with Jones saying this stuff but i personally find it disrespectful. So if Rashad thinks there is beef i can full understand.

But a phone call to Jon Jones and Greg is in order and i hope Rashad goes through with it. It just seems like MMA fighters dont have good friends or something. Because it would never get to this point with my friends.. especially not in the public eye. Its just respect imo to keep your dirty laundry between each other.
The blue text. It's one week old, nothing new. Has been discussed here last Thursday and Friday.

Don't really know why you made another thread about this subject when there are 2 already. But i will like to thank you for posting this, especially the first part: Rashad's comments. It's something new, at least for me.

Quote:
"When he joined the team, he joined the team on the premise that he wouldn't fight none of us because that's…with Greg Jackson, that's one of his policies. Greg brought him on the team and he said he was like, you know what? Jon's on this team, he'll be a good addition to the team. He's got a good style and he's an up and coming kid...
This is the first time he comes out and gives so much details about Jones' addition to Jackson Team.
Before, it was just the usual: "we were asked by Jackson if we want Jones as our teammante and we decided to let him join the team."

And now comes my absolute favorite part.
Especially the red part.
IT'S PRECIOUS:

Quote:
...he'll never fight you or never challenge you or nothing like that. There's nothing you need to worry about. He brought him onto the team with that intro."
BRILLIANT Rashad!...Brilliant!

That answers a lot of questions about his frustrations...
Making more and more fans, right Suga?!

PS: And you "owe" me a response to one of my posts, after i responded to yours
HERE

BTW: + rep for the news man

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote