MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad and Jones beef heating up.

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 08:38 PM   #7 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by SideWays222 View Post
because there was stuff that was new. So the art5icle put it together well and i thought it was worthy of a new thread. If i posted it in the other one, chances are it would have just got lost within the posts. I think people should know the WHOLE quotes and not just bits and pieces.

New Article.. New Thread. If the other thread was mine then i could just keep updating it. But that isnt the case.
Quote:
Originally Posted by limba View Post
Don't really know why you made another thread about this subject when there are 2 already. But i will like to thank you for posting this, especially the first part: Rashad's comments. It's something new, at least for me.
PS: you still owe me a response....

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote