MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - What Dana can learn from Vince and the WWE

View Single Post

Old 03-16-2011, 09:20 PM   #9 (permalink)
DJ Syko
To the death George

DJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He CrossesDJ Syko Is Respected By All He Crosses
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sambo de Amigo View Post
Exactly i mean , Football ( soccer ) isnt that big were you're from but its a way of life in Europe , MMA or the UFC will never surpass Soccer in world popularity its wishful thinking just like surpassing NFL which is the same in the US as soccer is to the UK.
Yeah, but like Dana says, fighting is in our DNA, always has been and always will be, almost everybody in the world has either been in a fight or stopped what they were doing to watch a fight in the street or whatever, we are fascinated by it. Fighting is recognised in all forms of cultures around the world, its just what humans do, so to say its wishful thinking? i dont know, i think MMA has huge potential to be the biggest sport on the planet.