MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Dana White agrees that Shogun Rua should feel disrespected by being underdog

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 04:36 AM   #9 (permalink)
SpecC
Bantamweight

SpecC is a name known to allSpecC is a name known to allSpecC is a name known to allSpecC is a name known to allSpecC is a name known to allSpecC is a name known to allSpecC is a name known to allSpecC is a name known to allSpecC is a name known to allSpecC is a name known to allSpecC is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreed View Post
Beating machida 2x was an acheivement beating jones wont be.The Machida praise was deserved and his perfect record (which included never losing a round) spoke for itself.Jones hype is mainly a byproduct of fanboyism and zuffa finally cashing in on it.Anyone with even a minuscule of mma knowledge can see hes incredibly raw (esp striking dept).If he can pull a lesnar hats off to him.But lets not act like shogun shouldnt destroy jones (I dont care what betting says)
This is exactly what I'm thinking. As much of a freak Jones is, I still think Shogun is wayyyy too big a step up for the JBJ at the moment.
SpecC is offline   Reply With Quote