MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - As UFC continues New York legislation push, White again harps on safety record

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 04:04 AM   #9 (permalink)
SmackyBear
Bantamweight

SmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For GreatnessSmackyBear Is Destined For Greatness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intermission View Post
I was (and still am) under the impression that he meant it as "Whats the big deal? Other sports shake it off why can't MMA Fighters" and if that is what he meant then I stick with my original statement.
Ah.

I thought (and still do) that he meant it was good that concussed MMA fighters weren't subjected to the same quick return to contact as players in other contact sports.