MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Rashad and Jones beef heating up.

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 05:22 AM   #18 (permalink)
limba
NO. 1 *BONER*

limba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Materiallimba Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by khoveraki View Post
I don't think Sideways is a Jones hater though and this is the first thread he's made with a negative comment about him in the OP, if I remember correctly.

Jones is arrogant (NO, not all fighters are arrogant or cocky that is no goddamn excuse) and Rashad is a drama queen, period.
I don't know if your comment was a response to mine... but i didn't say Side is hating Jones. Not at all.
In the end, i appreciated him making this thread because i found out some stuff i didn't knew before.

And i am right about Jones havinf too much attention on him, even though he is fighting for the belt.
I just woke up and two more Jon Jones related threads have appeared.
Visit all major MMA related sites and you will see: every 2nd article is about Jones.
I believe every fan enjoys reading stuff about one of his favorite fighters, but in this case i think the media has gone too far.
That's were i was hinting at in my first post.
Just leave the guy focus on his fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by box View Post
I had nothing against Rashad, but doing this while Jones is about to fight for the title, not cool at all.
Agreed!
WHy not wait untill the fight is over and the situation has been cleard up and then do your talking?!

BELIEVE!

limba is offline   Reply With Quote