MMA Forum - UFC Forums - UFC Results - MMA Videos - View Single Post - Frankie Edgar Interview

View Single Post

Old 03-17-2011, 05:24 AM   #7 (permalink)
Soojooko
of Nazareth

Soojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF MaterialSoojooko Is Future HOF Material
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmaswe82 View Post
Well Sweden has always been a great country to live in and I wouldn't rather be from any place else. Sadly now that the right-wing politicians have taken over, things have taken a big turn for the worse. Hopefully it won't last long and the consequences won't be to big.
But just out of curiosity, what were you thinking of that you find to be better over here?
The girls?

But seriously, corporate laws for a start. There are chemicals commonly used in our foods in the UK that you guys have banned. Additives and other nasty shit. My missus is a qualified biochemist. The things she tell me about some of these chemicals. Scary nasty shit. not just Sweden. Austria, Norway, Switzerland. All these guys have stuff banned that the UK deems fine for us to eat. The fact that scientists in civilized countries ban stuff that we dont, is worrying.

Beyond that, your education system rocks compared to ours. Ours is a violent cesspit. There are education systems that get state funding in countries like yours, that we dont get a sniff of.

Man... I could go on forever.

Take my word for it. The UK sucks right now. Education. Health. Business. Stealth taxes. A government who openly and brazenly laugh at us while cutting all our services.

I shall end right here before I smash up my laptop.
Soojooko is offline   Reply With Quote